In a Relationship
Does this sound like you?
- I go to bed at night wondering if my partner really loves me
- I am tired of the little voice in my head whispering “you’re not good enough, you’re not valuable, you don’t deserve love?”
- I feel like my partner doesn’t understand what I really need
- I am sick of having the same old arguments over and over again
- I am afraid the differences with my partner are going to break us apart?
This happens when you don’t understand personality types.
When you DO understand personality types…
- You’ll become aware of the unconscious patterns that are sabotaging your life and what to do about them
- You’ll know how to feel empowered in communicating your needs and wants
- You’ll be able to create clear agreements and expectations so you can resolve issues quickly and permanently
- You’ll gain a deeper understanding for and appreciation for yourself and what makes you valuable and worthy of love
- You’ll form better and more intimate relationships because you’ll know how to authentically represent yourself and what you truly need
When you understand your partner’s personality type…
- You’ll know why some things seem so obvious to you and not to your partner
- You’ll see what matters to your partner, what matters to you, and how to bridge that gap
- You’ll know how to understand, relate and resolve your personality differences
- You’ll see the most important thing; how to connect, support, and love each other deeply
It is essential to discover your telationship style so you can
Be, Find, and Reconnect To Get Loved The Way You Need.
If you want your life to change….it’s time to take action!
Take Action Now
Learn About Your Personality Couple Dynamics
My husband and I have been together for 30 years (24 married) and with our eldest child heading off to University in the Fall we realized that it won’t be long until we enter a new phase of our lives together.
I’m a voracious learner, and always keen to explore self-development, so when I saw Eileen’s Couples Dynamics Session, I jumped at the chance to learn more!
My husband and I wanted to learn more about our personalities and innate “programming” so that we can continue to have a healthy and loving relationship once the kids leave home and our family dynamic shifts.
She explained each type’s strengths and challenges and how we can identify these in our behaviours. She also explained what’s similar and what’s different and what each type brings to the relationship.
Most importantly, she shared the development path for each type which uncovered realizations about ourselves, and practices that we can do to improve the relationship.
This session was super eye-opening and showed us where conflict can occur and how to mitigate that, as well as how to better understand each other so that we can see WHY certain behaviours are happening.
The Couples Dynamics Session has really helped us to have a better appreciation of each other and given us areas to work on to strengthen our relationship going forward.
I would highly recommend Eileen’s Couples Dynamics session to anyone who wants a deeper understanding of themselves, and their partner, and to those who want to take the next step into inner transformation.
Ramona Remesat, Intuitive Guidance Coach